2011-06-14

The End of Hearing: private view & friends and family viewing

"The End of Hearing" is now comfortably set up in the Rochelle School in Schoreditch, London. The whole Digital Media section is placed on the first floor of the gallery, making it a nice and cosy place to be around all animating and prototyping mates.

The private view will take place today at 18:00. You need an invitation to get in, so probably if you got one, you'd be considering to come. If this is the case, please do not hesitate any longer—come and see the amazing work of the last year of the good and old MACD.



If, however, you have not been blessed with a magic invitation, please feel free to come on any other day between June 15th and 23rd, 10:00 - 18:00. I will be there every day conducting my experiment (the Rochelle Experiment), and I will be happy to give you a tour around the place.

Another piece of good news: my parents have decided to visit me during the weekend and they will see my work at the "friends and family" opening. Horray!